Tuesday, February 7, 2017

It is time for the new release at Crafty Sentimens Designs


Hello!!!

I am here again this month with the new releases for Crafty Sentiments Designs. Today is day 1 and the new stamp is called Josh the Sound. It will be available in a few days. 




This stamp was colored with Copic markers entirely (yay for me! I really like them much better than Spectrum Noir). These are the colors:

Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000.
Hair: E29, YR27, YR24, Y17.
Headphones and shoes: R59, R29, R27, R22,; C7, C5, C3, C1.
T-Shirt: B28, B16, B04, BG01; E77, E74.
Pants and backpack: E18, E19, E15.
iPod: B28, B16, B04. 
Notes: W6, W4, W2.

I made the front panel with a white cardstock and an embossing folder from Darice. It was quite funny what happened. I had the image in a 4x5.25 piece of cardstock. Already colored. I tried to make a selective embossing as I do sometimes and it worked ok, but for any reason that I don't know, the cardstock was cut for the embossing folder in some places so I have to figure out another way to make the card. I cut the image in a rectangle and, as you can see, some of the partial embossing it is in the edges. At the end I think it doesn't look so bad. I kind of like it. 

The sentiment is made with a die cut from Lawn Fawn in white cardstock, but I used marker to color it. 

I hope you liked the card and you come back for more inspiration soon. 

Hugs,

Patricia
Click to see my illustrations!


I am going to enter with this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:




5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Fantastic colouring too, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow superb colouring.. love this.. Thank you for sharing your project with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends challenge #51.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. and Good Luck at the draw.. xx ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete
  3. helloo.. I'm back.. hehheh.. still gorgeous.. Thank you for sharing your project with us at Artbymiran challenge #77.. Good Luck at the draw.. xx ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...