Sunday, February 12, 2017

Just for you card


Hello!!!

I am here with some inspiration for Whimsie Doodles. I made a very simple card (I bet you have seen this kind of design several times in my blog) using Little artist from people's digis in the store. 
I colored it with Spectrum Noir and Copic markers, but I didn't write down the colors. 

The background is made with a texture plate from Fiskars and some circle clear stamps from Happy Little Stampers. The sentiment is a rubber stamp from Recollections. 

I hope you liked the card I have for today. Don't forget that we have our challenge at Whimsie Doodles every 15th of the month and it is Anything goes. I think you still have time to enter before it ends!

Hugs,

Patricia

Click to see my illustrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...