Wednesday, February 15, 2017

More mermaids...


Hello my friends!

We have a new challenge over at Inspiration Destination and I made this card using Wryn the Mermaid, from Tiddly Inks for it.

I colored it with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers and I added the image with some foam tape to the front panel. The sentiment is stamped and cut.

The embossing is an embossing folder that I made a while ago. I really love making my own embossing folders but, with all the things I have already going on, I can't find too much time to make them.

I hope you like the card I have for today. I was "interesting" coloring all that hair!!!

Hugs,

Patricia



You can find me here:







I am going to enter to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:





Clean and Simple at Addicted to CAS

Wonderful Wednesday at Kraftin Kimmie

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring! I love how you coloured her hair. Fab sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Love the sentiment.
    pjs-projects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job of coloring, Patricia. I love the embossed background too. Making my own embossing folders is something I've never tried but yours looks perfect with the little mermaid. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Gorgeous mermaid! The embossed background adds such impact! Thank you for sharing your creativity for this ATSM CAS challenge!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous and sweet card. I love the image and fabulous design. Thank you for sharing with us Crafting With An Attitude.
    BozenA DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...