Sunday, February 5, 2017

New release at Whimsie Doodles



Hello!!

I hope you are doing good. Today we have a new release at Whimsie Doodles. I hope you like it, I sure do. 

This is Super Abby. I colored it with polychrome pencils (Faber Castell) and mineral spirits. I wanted to five the image a softer look that the one I get with the markers. Plus...I wanted to change a little of medium. 

I made the background with an embossing folder from Darice. I added some distress ink to the folder and then "stamped" the cardstock. I didn't run it through my Big Shot. I put a panel of vellum on top and stamped the sentiment. The stars are cut with my Cricut and, although it doesn't show, they are shiny!!! Super Abby has some shiny parts in her outfit too but you can't probably notice it. 

I hope you liked the card and you liked the new release. Don't forget to enter in our challenge!

Hugs

Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...