Thursday, February 9, 2017

Ready for the beach?


Hello!!!

We are in day 3 with the new releases for Crafty Sentiments Designs. This new stamp is called Sunshine and it will be available very soon. It is so cute!!!

This stamp was colored with Copic markers. I have a bigger collection now and I really like them. I used Spectrum Noir too. These are the colors:

Skin (Copic): E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000.
Hair: GB10, GB6, GB1, TN1, TN7.
Mouth: IG9, DR5.
Chair (Copic and Spectrum Noir): C4, C2, C1; TB8, TB4, TB3, TB1; BG4, BG3, BG2.
Glasses:BG4, BG3.
T-Shirt, shorts and sandals (Copic): YR27, YR24, Y08; YG67, G24, G12.
Umbrella: BG4, BG3, TB8, TB4, TB3, TB1.
Starfish (Copic): V17, V25, V91.
Clam (Copic): E50, YR2, YG13.
Sand (Copic): E23, E21, E30.

I risk to do the background after coloring (I am taking a lot of risk lately). I masked the image and added the sunburst using a stencil I made a few weeks ago. This is the first time I used it (another risk) and it turned out great. I used distress inks to color it.

As I like very CAS cards I couldn't add any sentiment to this card. I just liked it this way. I hope you like it too.

Hugs,

Patricia


6 comments:

  1. What a lovely boys card, thank you so much for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and good luck, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! I love the scene and your colouring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool dude! We had a nice sunshine day so can totally relate to your cute card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute is that... Love it.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Julia Spiri Challenge.
    Tina - DT
    http://juliaspirichallengeblog.blogspot.de/2017/02/challenge-29-anything-goes-with-twist.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation - thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and we hope to see you again for our next challenge soon.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow it's perfect!
    Thanks for joining us for our Creative Moments Challenge
    We look forward to seeing you again next time.
    Hugs,
    creativEle DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...