Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Time for work


Hello!!

I am back again with my card for the new challenge at Whimsie Doodles. This time the challenge is Anything goes and the twist is "Time for work". For the challenge I used Dr. Leah that you can find in the People's digis section.

I colored it with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers. These are the colors:

Skin (Copic): E15, E13, E11, E00.
Hair: BG8, BG6, BG4.
Dress: TN7, OR2, OR1.
Panties: LB2, HB3, HB2, IG5, IG4, IG2.
Lab coat: IG2.
Heart: PP4, PP1.
Browns: TN7, TN6, TN5, TN4; EB8, EB4, EB6, EB2.

I embossed the panel using an embossing folder from Darice. The animal die cuts are from Cuttlebug. This things that you have for 7 years and never used them before and then here they are.

The sentiment is a clear stamp from Happy little stampers.

I hope you liked the card and enter to our challenge. If you win you get 3 images from the store and if you followed the twist you win 5!!! The only thing is that you can only combine with 5 other challenges and enter 2 projects.

Hugs,

Patricia

You can find me here:






I am going to enter to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm one of your newest followers - your cards, coloring, and style are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...