Wednesday, February 1, 2017

You rocket


Hello!!

How is your week so far? I hope you are ready for the Anything goes challenge that starts today at Inspiration Destination. For this challenge I used the clear stamp set from Stampendous called Changito in Space. I made stamped the rocket and the sentiment and then I added the stars around them. 

It is all a panel that is glued to the card. I don't want to color directly on the card because the markers show to the other side and it not very beautiful to see.

After coloring I added some wink of stella to the starts and glossy accents to the glass of the rocket. 

I has been nice to make a very simple card and I loved making it only in one panel. I will be making more of this, I think it is a very nice encouragement card for kids.

I hope you can enter to our challenge this time!

Hugs,

Patricia


Click to see my illustrations!


1 comment:

  1. So fabulous! I adore the sentiment, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...