Tuesday, March 7, 2017

A bunch of flowers


Hello!!!!

we are back with the new releases for Crafty Sentiments Designs. Today is day 1 and we are showing you the new stamp called Isobel bunch of flowers. It will be available very soon in the shop.


I colored the stamp using Copic markers. I am using them a lot more than my Spectrum Noir lately due to lack of refills and some other problems I am having with them. I got several messages being concerned about not using them so much but I am not planning on stop using them, it is just that I don't have the supplies yet (and it can take a while since they are not in stock) to keep coloring with certain colors.

Anyway, here are the colors I used for Isobel:

Skin: E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000.
Hair: E49, YR27, YR23, Y15, Y000.
Pinks: R56, RV34, R83, R81.
Greys: C7, C5, C3 C1, C0.
Flowers: R56, RV34, R81, YG67, YG17, YG11, BV2, BV13, YR12, YR18.
Wrapping paper: B39, B97, B95, B93, B91, W6.

I cut the stamp around with a die cut from Elizabeth Craft Designs and the background is made with an embossing folder from Darice. I added some Versamark ink in one side and pass it through the Big shot. Then I added some embossing powder and heat it with the heat gun. The embossing powder was supposed to be purple, but it was kind of...decolorated. I know I don't use embossing powders too much, but I didn't know that they could lose the color.


I hope you liked the card today.

Hugs,

Patricia


You can find me here:






I am going to enter with this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:


4 comments:

  1. Wow, she's gorgeously colored. Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm in love, your coloring is awesome
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image and that background is stunning! Thank you for sharing it with us at Julia Spiri challenge blog. Jane DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous embossing - really deep and lush. Beautifully coloured image.
    Glad this dropped onto the front porch at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...