Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Cups, cups and more cups.



Hi!!!

I am so happy to show you this card today!! It is so different from what I am usually do that I love it!!! I am trying to use rubber and clear stamps more often. It is nice not having to use the computer when I am creating. I made this card for our challenge that starts today at Inspiration Destination.

Well, this card is made with a rubber stamp from Stampin' up. I bought it on second hand and I love it!. I fill a panel with it and colored with my Spectrum Noir markers. I added some steam but it is hardly noticeable in the photo.

And, for a change, I used a black card base. Weird ha? I don't really like black, I try to avoid it as much as I can but I have to say that I loved it here :).

Have a great day and if you have time...create something and enter to our challenge!

Hugs,

Patricia


You can find me here



You can find me here:





End to kinda cute by patricia

2 comments:

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...