Thursday, March 9, 2017

Day 3 for the new releases at Crafty Sentiments Designs



Hello friends!

We continue with the new release at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Today is day 3 and we have a very lovely stamp. It is called A phone call. It will be available very soon in the shop.

I have to say I had a lot of fun coloring this one. I don't usually color with bright colors (or at least I think I don't). I used Copic markers. These are the colors:

Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000.
Hair: YR27, Y15, Y13, Y11.
Mouth: N10.
Blues: B69, B28, B16, B04, B01.
Reds: R59, R29, R17, R22.
Yellows: YR27, Y15, Y13, Y11.
Phone: YG17, YG13, YG01, W3, C7.
Rug: YG67, YG17, YG13, YG11, W5.

I cut the image with a die cut of Elizabeth Crafts Designs and I added yellow thread around. The pink panel is made with clear stamps and clear embossing powder.

I hope you like the card and the stamp. See you soon with more new releases!

Hugs,

Patricia


I am going to enter with this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:






For a special lady/girl at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenges

Make your own background at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenges



6 comments:

  1. Wow, your coloring is bold, bright and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bright colors are so inviting. The stitching really pops, and your coloring is excellent. I love the green phone! We're happy you dropped by 614 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fabulous card! The image and background are so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, adorable card, fabulous colouring.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card thanks for sharing it with us at Artistic Inspirations, Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...