Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Fake embossing technique


Hello everyone!!!

I bring you today some inspiration with Whimsie Doodles. I am using Potion Abby. It is a new release for the month of February but I didn't have the chance to use it until now.

I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers. These are the colors:

Skin: TN5, TN2, FS4, TN1.
Hair: EB8, EB3, TN2, TN1.
Lab coat: IG3.
Potion: CG3, LY2.
Orange: TN5, OR3, OR2.
Purple: LV2, HB3, HB2.

For the front panel I used a "fake" embossing technique. I cut twice the heart with the arrow with my Cricut and I glued them together on the cardstock.

The sentiment is a clear stamp. I added some sequins to fill some spaces.

As you see the card is not too complicated. I like it simple :0.


Hugs,

Patricia



You can find me here



You can find me here:




2 comments:

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...