Wednesday, March 15, 2017

For ballerinas



Hello!!!

We have a new challenge over at Inspiration Destination with our fabulous sponsor Paper Nest Dolls. For this occasion I am using Ballerina Emma.

I colored here with Distress markers and inks. I am still learning and I hope I can post more videos in YouTube soon. I want to have more techniques, and I think it is ok if I am still learning while I do it. It will be nice to see the improvement with the time. 

The card is for a dance teacher (an imaginary dance teacher, because I have never taken classes). The sentiment is a clear stamp from Stampenduos. The embossing folder is from Darice and the cardstock is regular pink cardstock, but I added some shiny. I think it doesn't show very well in the photo but...it is there.

I hope you like the card and you can enter to our challenge to win some fantastic images. 

Hugs,

Patricia.



You can find me here



You can find me here:




1 comment:

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...