Thursday, March 16, 2017

Little Miss Muffet customer appreciation day


Hello!!!!

 I have been asked to participate in the event that it is taking place today at Little Miss Muffet blog for Customer appreciation day. I am so thrilled to be part of it!!!!



I made this card to celebrate the occasion using Opel. I colored with Copic markers and use an embossing folder from Cuttlebug to make the background. The image and the scallop oval were cut with my Cricut.

These are the colors I have used for this image:

Skin: R39, E37, E35, E33, E31.
Hair: C7, C5, C2, C1, C0.
Reds: R89, R59, R29, R08.
Apron: C5, C2, C1, C0.
Muffin: E37, E35, E33, E31, C3, C2, C1.

I didn't want to add a sentiment since the image and the background basically says it all :).

I hope you have a great rest of the week!

Hugs,

Patricia


You can find me here



You can find me here:




1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for participating in the LMMS Customer Appreciation Day! I love your card, it's so pretty, beautifully colored image, too!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...