Sunday, March 5, 2017

New release at Whimsie Doodles.


Hello!!!

This week we have a new release at Whimsie Doodles. Her name is Texting Abby. I think it is just perfect with the new technologies. 

I colored it with Spectrum Noir and Copic markers. I miss placed (again) the piece of paper where I wrote down the colors. The king was colored with Copic and the rest with Spectrum Noir. I will keep looking. I tend to color and write the colors on a post it note. Then, since I color so much, I put all the notes together and apparently I didn't do it with this one or it is lost somewhere. Sigh...I need a better method.

The rest of the card is very simple. I added the sentiment from a clear stamp set from Kraftin Kimmie. The symbols are clear stamps from BoBunny. I thought they were perfect since she is holding a phone. 

I hope you like the card and you have time to enter our challenge this month!

Hugs,

Patricia



You can find me here:




1 comment:

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...