Saturday, April 22, 2017

A present for you


Hello!!

more inspiration from me to you. I am using Present Jayson that you can find in the What's new section of the Whimsie Doodles store.

I colored the digital stamp with Copic and Spectrum Noir. These are the colors:

Skin (Copic): E13, E11, E00, E000.
Hair: GB10, TN6, GB7, GB5.
Shirt: IG5, IG4, IG3, IG2; TB4, TB3, TB1.
Pants: TG9, IG7, IG6, IG5, IG4.
Boots: BG9, BG7, BG6, BG5, BG3.
Present: DR5, CR11, CR7; JG1, LG5, LG3; IG4, IG2, PP1.

I cut the speech bubble with a die cut from Lawn Fawn and the sentiment is a clear stamp from Happy little stampers. The background is made with a textured plate from Fiskars.

I hope you can enter to our current challenge at Whimsie Doodles for the chance to win very cute images.

Hugs,

Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...