Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Christmas card and coloring video



Hello!!!

Here I am today with a Christmas card for Whimsie Doodles. I know we are not near Christmas yet but I had this little Santa colored and I wanted to show it to you in the card I made for him.

The image is called Santa's Gift and you can find it in the Whimsie Doodles shop. 

I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers and I made a video a while ago of the process where you can find the colors I used. 







I hope you liked the card!

Hugs,

Patricia



I am going to enter to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:








4 comments:

  1. Totally cute and I'm in awe of your wonderful colouring. Thankyou for the video showing how you did it. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment. Hugs.

      Delete
  2. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute Santa and great CAS card---Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...