Friday, April 14, 2017

Distress flowers with video and free file


Hello!!

I hope your week is being great. This weekend is already Easter! This year is going too fast...

So I made this tutorial ages ago but, at last, I published it! 

I am attaching you a free file with the flowers I used. I made the template for the flower 8 years ago and I only used it twice, and one was for this video. I tend to make things and then I forget I have them (or where I have the files). I have more templates with different shapes that can be made into flowers. I will make more videos using them. 

For this project you will need the paper flowers (you can use this pattern or die cuts of flowers that you have, or anything that can make a flower shape), distress inks, water and glue (I recommend a glue gun). Optional: pearls and a heat gun. 


Please follow my terms of use when you use my files. You can find them here.

Copyright Patricia Alvarez. Kinda Cute Cards.



I hope you liked the flowers and the video. It has English and Spanish subtitles.

Hugs,

Patricia

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers and a wonderful video! I love that little hand that keeps appearing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan!! I am glad that you liked it! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...