Thursday, April 6, 2017

Easter card using Copics


Hello!!!

I am back on the day 3 for the new release at Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog. This new stamp is called Easter companion. It will be soon in the shop.


I colored the stamp with Copic markers. I hope you like my coloring. I wasn't very sure about closing the hair so bright but I liked it.




For the card I cut two frames using rectangle dies from My favorite things and the sentiment is from another unknown company to me. 

I hope you like the card and you have time to visit the rest of the new release!

Hugs,

Patricia



I am going to enter the following challenges:

Anything goes at:



6 comments:

  1. She is absolutely adorable and love the frames.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The frames you used really help zero in on the main image. The image is beautifully colored. Such a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful card! Love it! The layout is just awesome
    Thanks for sharing it with us at CAGIC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS card love the cute image and frames--Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi just popping back to say--Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...