Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Easter card



Hello!!!

We are starting the new releases over at Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog. For day 1 we have this cute stamp called Easter Surprise. It will be very soon over the Crafty Sentiments Designs shop.

I colored the image with Copic markers. The sentiment is a clear stamp but I don't know the brand. When I started paper crafting I didn't keep track of the names or the brands and now I regret it. I have been able to find a lot of them but others...it seems impossible.



I added some washi tape on the edges of the card and then I glued the panel to the card base. I added a couple of lines with black marker to give the panel a little more "decoration".


I hope you like the stamp and the card I made with it. 

Hugs,

Patricia



You can find me here:







I am going to enter the following challenges:

Anything goes at:


6 comments:

  1. love this card !!! i always say that, sorry
    lol
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card - love the clean design.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this card. Beautiful design, awesome coloring! This is my first time on your blog, but I'll definitely check your work more often. Thanks for joining us at Come and Get Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card, beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at Crafting From the Heart.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS Easter card and love the cute image.Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is stunning. Nice colours. I love it!!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Hugs
    Claudia

    DT Crafting With Friends

    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
    http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...