Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Happy birthday card



Hi!!!

I am back with my card for the new challenge at Inspiration Destination. This week we don't have sponsor but you can join just for fun right???


I made this card not using a computer. Can you believe that??? I am loving using more clear and rubber stamps. I had this cupcake stamp colored for a long time (I don't know what company is it though) with pencils. I made a background using watercolors and a rubber stamp from Stampin' up with white embossing powder.

The sentiment is from a clear stamp set of Happy Little Stampers. And basically that is all the card. Simple and perfect for anyone. I feel that I make the cards more for women than men...I should have at least 50% of each but for men are more difficult (in my opinion).


I hope you like it and you participate in our biweekly challenge.

Hugs,

Patricia


You can find me here



You can find me here:




3 comments:

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...