Friday, April 21, 2017

Happy Birthday Cat



Hello!!!


I am still around, it is just that I am busy...busy. I am doing too many things and I can't keep up. I might have to stop doing something but I don't want to!!

Anyway, I made this card using my Birthday Cat freebie. You can have it when you subscribe to my newsletter.



I used Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits. With this technique I don't usually use a lot of pencils, I like to have it soft and it is a coloring method if you are in a hurry and don't have too much pencils to color. 

To color this I used these colors: PC943, PC1003, PC1095, PC1084, PC905 and PC1092.




I used parcial embossing and the sentiment is from Stampendous. I cut the stars with my Cricut and added some sparkle (at least this time you can notice it in the photo).


I hope you liked the card. 

Hugs,

Patricia




I am going to enter this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:









5 comments:

  1. Hello you have a video whit a cat coloring with prismacolor pencil and mineral spirits in the video you have a square bottle life cream, is that mineral spirits? What is the name of that product? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!!! That little box is another container where I added the mineral spirits. I use odorless Mona Lisa mineral spirits, but the bottle is very inconvenient to use it so I pour a little in a little box with some foam. This way the foam is wet instead of have the liquid alone in the box.

      I hope this helps. Thank you for watching!

      Delete
  2. Such an adorable image! Love that embossed background. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww.... what a darling card. I just bought that embossing folder you used. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors, I love card details. Great embossed background.
    Thank you for joining the CWAA challenge and sharing this beautiful card with us.
    Regards,
    BożenA DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...