Saturday, April 8, 2017

Sweet CAS card plus colors


Hi friends!!!

I have to tell you. This is one of my new favorite cards. For several reasons. The first is that this stamp from the day 5 of the new releases at Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog is the cutest!!!!

Second, because I manage to make a letterpress plate out of paper by myself!! I will try to make a tutorial soon. I can't promise anything because I am really bad with the tutorials (as you probably already know...). So the Hugs word is letterpressed in the paper!!!

I colored the stamp called Jasmine Patch Bunny with Copic markers. Feel free to pin the image to save the colors.



The rest of the card is an embossed panel plus the letterpresses panel.


Don't forget that the new release will be available really soon in the  Crafty Sentiments Designs shop. 


Hugs,

Patricia




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...