Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Unicorns I love them...



Hello!!!

I hope you are having a great week!! I am again here for my project for Inspiration Destination. For this mini card I am using Unicorn from Useless Trinkets.

The mini card measures 2.5x2.5 inches and the front is made with scraps of cardstock. I love doing this little projects. They are super cute. So tiny!

The image is colored with Distress inks. The embossed background is made with and embossing folder from Darice.

I hope you like the mini card. Don't forget to enter to our challenge!

Hugs,

Patricia


I am going to enter to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:





2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Girls Creations challenge

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...