Friday, May 5, 2017

New free digital stamp



Hello!


Finally here it is my latest freebie!!! I hope you like it. I think it would make a perfect Father's Day card...I will make one and post it soon. 

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers. Here is the video where you can find the process. I hope you like it.

If you are already subscribed, you already have the freebie in your inbox (check your spam folder if you don't). If there is any problem with it please, send me a message. I want to help you getting the image. Refer to my blog if you think your crafty friends would like my digis. 

If you are not subscribed yet, click in the button below and you will have access to all the free digital stamps that I have (so far there are 13!). 





I hope you have a great weekend!!! 


Hugs,

Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...