Thursday, May 4, 2017

Roses. Pink roses.


Hi friend!

We continue with the new releases that are taking place at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog. I am sure loving this new release. This new stamp is called This Rose. I decided to color it with softer colors than usual. 

I used copics in my coloring. The background stamps are stamped using Hero arts inks and I don't know the name of the background stamp. It is from a set that I put apart and, although I try to find it online, I couldn't. The sentiment is from Fiskars.

I hope you liked the card. The stamp will be available at the shop very soon. 

Hugs,

Patricia




I am going to enter the following challenges:

Anything goes at:









2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, hugs Em x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card thank you for sharing with us at Crafting with an Attitude - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...