Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Shaker card with word dies


Hello!!!

today I have a shaker card to show you!!! Yes, it doesn't look like it but it is a shaker card. This is our twist in our challenge over at Inspiration Destination. The challenge is Anything goes so you don't really have to follow the twist to participate in the challenge. 

I made the front panel with watercolor paper and watercolors. I cut the sentiment with a die cut from Lawn Fawn and I made the shaker using foam tape and acetate. It is a very simple shaker card. After closing everything I realized that maybe I should have put more elements inside but...it was too late.

The stamp is from Paper Smooches (Chummy Chums). As you can see I only use that set for Paper Smooches and that is because I only have that one :). I colored it with Inktense pencils.

I hope you liked the card and you can participate in our challenge this fortnight. 

Hugs,

Patricia




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...