Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Simplicity. New release at Crafty Sentiments Designs.


Hi!!

We start this month with the new release at Crafty Sentiments Designs. This cute stamp is called Simplicity and it will be available soon in the Crafty Sentiments Designs shop. 

I colored the stamp with Copic markers and I cut it with a die cut from Elizabeth Crafts Designs. The embossing folder is from Darice.


I love making CAS cards and I loved this one without any sentiment. 


I hope you like the card. Don't forget that we have a challenge going on if you want to participate. 


Hugs,

Patricia



I am going to enter the following challenges:

Anything goes at:









7 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I'm loving those polka dots! Wonderful colouring and a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo . . . this is soooo cute!! That image is adorable and your coloring is fabulous!!! Love the polka dots! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious - a delightful image. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just sooo cute. Hugs Em x

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...