Thursday, June 8, 2017

Birthday card with Heloa


Hello!!!

We are back with the new releases for Crafty Sentiments Designs. This stamp is called Heloa and it will be available very soon in the shop. I had a lot of fun coloring this image. I decided not to use a lot of different colors and I am was lucky that the inks I used for the background matched the colors I used for coloring. I usually color firs and then I make the card around. Sometimes I think it would be easier the other way around but...



I made the background with a stamp I made (the flower) and the sentiments are from BoBunny and Happy Little Stampers. I added a doodle line around with black marker.

The Heloa girl is colored with Copic markers and here you can find the colors:

I hope you liked the card and the stamp. Don't forget to visit the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog to see what the other members have made with this image. 

Hugs,

Patricia



I am going to enter with this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes to:








SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Cute card with an adorable image!! Good luck this month with Creates and Makes Challenge Blog and hope to see you next month.
    Hugs,
    Lynne aka Her Craftiness

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...