Wednesday, June 28, 2017

No coloring today


Hello!!!

I am back with the challenge at Inspiration Destination this week. I bring you a very simple card, nothing colored (for a change). 

I made the front panel using versa mark ink and a stamp from Stampendous. I stamped the image and added clear embossed powder to the panel and heat it. After that, colored the cardstock with distress inks and added some water for effect. 

A sentiment from a die cut of Lawn Fawn, a stamped sentiment and some pearls and the card was done. Simple but I have to tell you. It probably took me longer than other cards, because I am so use to make cards with images colored that I don't know how to design cards without images colored. I think I need to practice that more. 

I hope you like it and you can enter to our challenge.

Hugs,

Patricia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...