Saturday, July 8, 2017

Mermaids...


Hello again!!!

This is the last day of the new releases at Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog and I love it!!! I don't know why but I love mermaids, and I didn't before. This stamp is called Mermaid Day Dream and very soon will be in the shop


It had been a long time since I use the textured paste so I decided to add it to this background. Remember the first card for the new release??? It has some sand on it. Well, I reuse the other part of the die cut in this card (who doesn't love reusing?). For the sky I used distress inks and a stencil template I made myself. Then I added textured paste.




I hope you like all the new release. What is your favorite stamp?? I think mine is this one ;). 

Have a great rest of the weekend.

Hugs,

Patricia

2 comments:

  1. Hi this is a cute card. I've signed up by email but haven't received a link for your free digis. Would love to see them all.Andrea .X.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Andrea,

      I am sorry that you didn't get them. I saw you are subscribed. I sent you an email. Hugs, Patricia

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...