Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Summer is hot


Hello!!!

We are back with the new release that is taking place at Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog. This super cute image is called Ice Pops and it will be in the shop really soon.

I have to say that I loved coloring the stamp. It reminds me of my kids and how they are so sweet!!!

I colored the stamp with Copics, as you can see in the chart. 

The background is made with distress inks and a cloud template I cut with my scissors. The sand is cut with a die cut from Lawn Fawn and colored with distress inks too. 




I hope you liked the card and the stamp. 

Hugs,

Patricia
SaveSaveSaveSave

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful! Amazing colouring and the background looks fantastic!

    I recently made a card with one of your fabulous digis. It's here if you want to take a peek. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jan!!! I am glad you like my digis!!! xx

      Delete
  3. I think you did an absolutely amazing job coloring the images and creating the background!! I really appreciate your color charts too -thanks for taking the extra time to do that!! I find your blog inspirational!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment!! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...