Friday, September 8, 2017

Anniversary card



Hello!!

I made this anniversary card. To be honest, I thought about me and my husband, although we don't really look like the people in the stamp, lol. This stamp was a new release in March at Crafty Sentiments Designs

The stamp is called A Loving Couple. I colored with Copic markers (yes, the Spectrum Noir are still giving me problems) and I decided to do it not very colorful. I loved the result.

Then I made two panels with die cuts. The red panel is glued to a card base, so you can't see it. 

The sentiment is part of a clear stamp from Fiskars. I don't remember what the sentiment said but I only wanted the Always word so I cut it out. I think this is the first time I was perfectly happy cutting an stamp.

I hope you like the card.

Hugs, 

Patricia

I am going to enter to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:











11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Amazing colouring too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Love it! 😍❤️😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Love your coloring! And the simple but totally gorgeous layout!
    Thank you for sharing your creative talent at our challenge at Creative Moments, good luck!
    Looking forward to see you at the next challenge

    X
    Diana
    DT member at Creative Moments
    Diana's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't they such a sweet pair and perfect coloring. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafting with Friends, Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is stunning!
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Crafting With An Attitude Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Mary DT Member for Crafting With An Attitude...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colouring and what a delightful card. Thank you for sharing your card on the Creative Moments challenge blog. Check back on Wednesday to see if you have one . Leona x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...