Thursday, October 5, 2017

Trick or treat


Hello again!!


We are still with the new release at Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog. This time I am showing you the digital stamp called Trick or treat. Cute!!! It is in the Crafty Sentiments Designs shop.

I colored with copic markers and added a dotted background to the image. I have the colors somewhere...If I find them I will add them later.

The sentiment is a rubber stamp from Recollections and it is stamped with versa mark and embossed using black (shiny) embossing powder. I am so use to make CAS cards that I forget that I can still making using other things, well, this time I remembered and I used my powder!!! haha.

I hope you like the card and you have time to check what my other team members have done with this cute image. 

Hugs,

Patricia




I am going to enter this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:
















6 comments:

  1. Fabulous Halloween card love the cute image in his great outfit----Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colouring. Thank you for joining the Creative Moments challenge. Leona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog.
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute fun Halloween card. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...