Friday, November 10, 2017

Hello CAS card


The sentiment says it all...Hello!!!

This is the last card for the new release at Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog and I am using the stamp called Isobel rubber duck. You will find it in the Crafty Sentiments Designs soon.

I guess it could be a duck but I just painted it as a flamingo. 

I colored it with Copic markers. The edge and the sentiment are cut with die cuts and the background is embossed with an embossing plate from Fiskars.

I hope you liked the card and you have time to see the other projects.

Hugs,

Patricia





Subscribe to my shop newsletter and

I am going to enter to the following challenges:







2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. Thank you for joining us Creative Finger Challenge. -Samantha (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this is so delightful. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...