Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Cardstock inventory sheet

In addition to all my swatches I made an inventory sheet for my cardstock. I have too much cardstock (if that is possible) and I have so many colors that sometimes I forget or I don't realize that I have them. 


Inventory sheet opened

I have three kinds of cardstock: linen textured (that is my favorite), canvas textured and without texture. 

To make my inventory sheet I used a sheet of 8.5 x 11 inches kraft cardstock. I scored it at 3 5/8 and 7 3/8 in the long side. I cut four rectangles of white non textured cardstock measuring 3 1/4 x 8 inches. With a black sharpie marker I made the lines and with different paper punches I take a sample of each colored cardstock and glued them in the correspondent table.

Inventory sheet half opened

To close it I wrapped it with a 2 inches wide piece of scrapbook paper and a tag. 


Inventory sheet closed






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...