Friday, August 29, 2014

Get well card

Today I show you my very first card using alcohol markers. My parents birthday present: 72 Spectrum Noir markers!. I have to say that I did't expect that coloring with markers was so different than coloring with pencils. I have a lot to learn! I have never used Copic markers, so I can't compare. But I love my new markers. I will just wait a few months, but I definitely would like to have all the sets.

Well, after several attempts, I finally colored something that I liked enough. So I made this card using Annie's bear digital stamp and I am going to present it to Tiddly Inks challenge 139.







2 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia! I always find coloring hair to be the most challenging for me. You did an awesome job!! What a cute image! Thanks so much for playing along at Tiddly Inks! ~ Tiddly Inker Jen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...