Friday, September 5, 2014

Changito minicard

Today I am going to show you one of my new mini cards. I love mini cards since you can use them for packaging, as lunch notes, little tags, little notes...they are perfect for children. 

This mini card is little. 2.5 x 2.5 inches when folded. All handmade. Since cutting the paper to coloring the image. No printing. 




I made a clear stamp of a stitched edge, using Teresa Collins Stamp Maker machine, and stamped the image with ink to my card. In another piece of paper I stamped one of the stamps from Changito in the Space clear stamp set, from Stampenduos. I colored the image using Spectrum Noir markers. I cut the image, and glue it with some foam dimensional sticker.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...