Monday, November 3, 2014

Post Monday: Holiday card



As promised, I am going to start with Christmas and Holiday cards. It is a little late, I know it is still November, but hopefully I can have something to show you before the Holidays. I am going to dedicate this month to this theme and in December I will try to move to all occasion cards.

This card is really simple. It is made in gray cardstock. The frontal panel is made with white cardstock (canvas textured) in which I embossed some snowflakes using Sizzix embossing folder "Flowers and snowflakes". I glued a snowflake that I cut with Sizzix sizzilit die Snowflake #23. I added a shiny bead in the middle. 




I like things simple and this card is that. It can be used as Christmas card, all occasion card for winter time, etc. The sentiment can be always added for an extra touch.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...