Monday, December 8, 2014

Post Monday: mini card



I have been thinking and this is going to be the last post of this year. The changes I want to make for 2015 imply more work, and at this point I don't want to post too many things without tutorials or how to's. I don't have the time now to do it so I want to prepare things properly for next year. 

The card I made for today's post is very easy to make. I will make a new one for next year so I can show you the tutorial and some techniques I used. 



The card is made in white cardstock. It measures 2.5x2.5 inches when folded. I added some distress ink in the front part and then I added a panel with an elephant letterpressed. 

The elephant belongs to one little embossing folder of Cuttlebug, but I added ink at one of the sides and I got this letterpressed look. This front panel is cut with some decorative scissors and then glued with some foam dimensionals to the card.

As I say, I will explain with more detail next year how to make this kind of cards or achieve this look in with your embossing folders. 


Thank you for being there and see you next year!



2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is incredibly gorgoeus! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and New Year x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Faye! Merry Christmas to you too!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...