Monday, March 30, 2015

All about the boys!



Hello!

This month is just gone! I can't believe it went by so fast...I think that is what happen when you are busy and you don't have time to get bored.

Today I have a simple card. I used a digital stamp from Tiddly Inks called The Conductor. I think this was my very first image from Tiddly Inks.

The card is made in white cardstock and I made a frontal panel using a piece of cardstock in which I cut the shape of a notebook piece of paper with my cricut machine. I designed the cutting file with Inkscape software and then I used it in my machine using SCAL2 software (remember that this software doesn't work anymore with Cricut machines, I can use it because when I bought it it was compatible and I never upgraded the firmware of my Cricut).

I used an embossing folder from Darice called notebook paper and I colored it a little bit with blue pigment ink and brown distress ink. I stamped some sentiments with a rubber stamp from 7Gypsies.





The conductor is colored with Spectrum Noir Markers. These are the colors:

Skin: FS1, TN4, TN3, TN2, FS4.

Hair: TN8, OR3, OR2, OR1.

Overalls: TB6, TB8, TB4, TB1.

T-Shirt: JG6, JG2, LG5, LG4, LG2.

Hat: DR7, DR5, CR9,  CR7, IG5, IG4, IG2, IG1.

Train: BGR5, BGR3, BGR2.
            DG4, CG2, CG1, TN3.
            TN9, TN7, TN4.
            EB3, GB8, EB1, TB1.

I hope you like it. You can watch a speed coloring of this image in my YouTube channel.



I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

All about the boys from Tiddly Inks Challenge blog. 

Cute from Addicted to CAS.

Anything goes from Simple Papercraft.

Anything goes from Sister Act Card Challenge. 

Anything goes from Craft your Passion Challenges.


7 comments:

  1. I think this is a wonderful design. Love, love, love. Thanks so much for joining in with our All About the Boys Challenge at Tiddly Inks. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercraft, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! and perfect for a little boy! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very cute :) Love your coloring skills. Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious cards! I looked at all of them on your blog. I hope you make the Tiddly Inks Design Team!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...