Monday, March 23, 2015

Butterfly friend...





Hello everyone!!

Today I have a new card and a very difficult coloring!!! This image is from Ppinkydolls and I find coloring them very difficult. I don't know why but it always takes me several tries and the final result is not as good as I expected. Today I am quite happy though.

The card is made in 110 lb white cardstock. The frontal panel is made in letterpress paper in which I letterpressed a design of daisies from an embossing folder of Darice. I used a pink ink only for letterpress techniques. Then I used half of a doily and I glued the image on top once it was colored.





The image is called Butterfly girl. It was colored with Spectrum Noir markers. These are the colors: 

For the girl: 

Eyes: BT8, BT6, BT4.

Hair: TN8, TN7, TN5, TN4, TN3, TN2.

Lips: CR6, FS8.

Skin: FS2, FS3, FS4, FS9, TN4, LV2.

Bows: DR7, DR6, CR6.

Boots: EB4, EB3, EB2.

Suit: OR1, OR2, OR3, IG2.

For the butterfly:

Body: DG4, CG2, DG2, DG1.

Wings: GB10, GB9, GB3, CT4, LY3, LY2.
          
            TB9, TB6, TB5, TB4, TB2.

            IG1, IG2,  IG4, IG6.
           
            BG10, BG7, BG4, BT8.

            DR7, DR5, CR6, PP4, PP3.


As you can see it has a lot of colors!!! After I colored it, I added some glitter glue to some parts of the wings. It was carnelian and feldspar from Martha Stewart.

I hope you like it!!

I am going to present this card to the following challenges: 

Anything goes from Craft your passion challenges.

Winging it from Come and Get it Challenges

Our animal friends from The Corrosive Challenge Blog


9 comments:

  1. Oh, so sweet! Your BG is gorgeous, and the butterfly is colored wonderfully!Thanks for joining us this week at Come and Get It Challenge!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me uno al comentario de Julie, preciosos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me uno al comentario de Julie, preciosos

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute image! Love the embossed background! Thanks for sharing at CYP Anything Goes. Lisa GDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, that flower background is perfect for this image. Very nice x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...