Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Home sweet home...



Hello!!!

Today I have a different type of card. I am not very good at this, I never know how to decorate it but I like to learn so I want to try and get better. I am quite please with the result anyway. 


This is the "card in a box" I made for our current challenge over Inspiration Destination. This week we have two sponsors, Just Inklined and Fresh Brewed Designs. I am using one image from Fresh Brewed Designs called House on a Hill. I printed it very soft and I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers. I added some details in the house, like the bricks, I hope you like them. 


¡Hola!


Hoy tengo una tarjeta diferente. No soy my buena con este tipo porque nunca sé como decorarlas. Pero me gusta aprender y quería intentarlo y para poco a poco hacerlo mejor. De todas formas estoy bastante conforme con el resultado. 


Esta es la tarjeta en una caja. La he hecho para el desafío que tenemos esta semana en Inspiration Destination. Esta semana tenemos dos patrocinadores, Just Inklined and Fresh Brewed Designs. Estoy usando una imagen de Brewed Designs llamada House on a Hill. La he imprimido muy suave y la he coloreado con rotuladores Spectrum Noir. Añadí unos detalles en la casa, como los ladrillos, espero que os guste. 




I hope you like the card today. I have a video tutorial of how to make this kind of card. I hope to have it edited and uploaded soon...

Espero que os haya gustado la tarjeta de hoy. Tengo un tutorial en video sobre cómo hacer este tipo de tarjetas. Espero tenerlo editado y subido pronto...




6 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia,
    Your card is fantastic. I love how you coloured it and I like the idea of a boxcard.
    LG Michelle (DT sister)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOH MY GOOODNESS!!!! This card is gorgeous! LOVE how you colored in my drawing! I am smiling ear to ear over here! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I am glad that you like it!!! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...