Monday, January 18, 2016

Birthday card...


Hello!!!

Lately I am so busy that I don't know how I manage to have things made. I should stop doing some things but it is very difficult to decide what to leave. Oh well, we will see. 

Anyway, today there is a new challenge over Craft Your Passion. As always, it is Anything goes. This week, our sponsor is Sami Stamps and I have used their image called Curious Gifts

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers but after that I added distress ink (vintage photo) to make that look. 

I hope you liked the card :).




¡Hola!

Últimamente estoy tan ocupada que no sé cómo consigo hacer las cosas. Debería de dejar de hacer alguna cosa pero me cuesta decidir el qué porque quiero hacerlo todo. Simplemente no tengo tiempo...bueno, ya se verá. 

A lo que iba. Hoy empieza un reto nuevo en Craft Your Passion. Como siempre el tema es libre (anythign goes). Esta semana nuestro patrocinador es Sami Stamps y he usado una de sus imágenes llamada Curious Gifts.

He coloreado la imagen con rotuladores Spectrum Noir, pero después he añadido tinta de efecto avejentado (vintage photo) para darle ese tono.

Espero que os haya gustado la tarjeta :).


I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:















13 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia!! Thank you for creating with Sami Stamps images. I love your card! If you haven't already joined us at FB Sami Stamps group, i would love to invite you to come and share your card with us! Here is our FB link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/618426274947087/

    Bonnie- Sami Stamps DT co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image and I love how you have kept the softness through the rest of the card. Thanks for joining the Morgans ArtWorld Anything Goes Challenge. Cathie TL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card! The coloring is gorgeous! Rina, CYP DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card thank you for joining in our ArtByMiran challenge Jane DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations, Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...