Wednesday, February 3, 2016

New baby card



Hello!!

Today we have a new challenge over Inspiration Destination. This week our sponsors are Just Inklined and Little Blue Button Stamps. I am featuring one of Little Blue Button images called Baby is here.

I colored the image with distress inks and markers. These are the colors: tattered rose, vintage photo, stormy sky, black soot, forest moss, faded jeans, spun sugar, mowed lawn and wild honey. I think this is my second attempt at coloring with distress inks and markers. I don't have too much idea but I am pleased with the result. 

For the card, I used fiskars fuse platform and I used the letterpress function too. I used it with my big shot. I will show in a tutorial how you can do that. 

I hope you like the card and you can play with us in our challenge :). Don't forget you can now follow me through instagram too. 

Don't forget to enter my giveaway here.




¡Hola!

Hoy tenemos un reto nuevo en Inspiration Destination. Esta semana nuestros patrocinadores son Just Inklined and Little Blue Button Stamps. Para la tarjeta que he hecho he usado una de las imágenes de Little Blue Button images llamada Baby is here.

He coloreado la imagen con tintas y rotuladores de efecto avejentado. Estos son los colores: tattered rose, vintage photo, stormy sky, black soot, forest moss, faded jeans, spun sugar, mowed lawn y wild honey. Creo que éste es mi segundo intento coloreando en este medio. No tengo mucha idea pero estoy bastante contenta con el resultado. 

Para la tarjeta he usado una plataforma de corte de la marca Fiskars, más concretamente unas plataformas para la máquina Fiskars Fuse, aunque he usado la máquina Big Shot con ella. He usado esta plataforma y he aprovechado la función de letterpress que se puede hacer con ella. Ya haré un vídeo para mostrar cómo podéis hacerlo con la Big Shot. 

Espero que os haya gustado mi tarjeta y que podáis participar en el reto de esta semana. No olvidéis que ahora podéis seguirme en instagram también. 

No olvidéis entrar en mi sorteo aquí.



I am going to participate in the following challenges:

Anything goes at:





5 comments:

  1. So lovely! Beautiful colouring too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beatuiful card. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card awesome colouring, thank you for sharing with us at Simply Papercraft - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Wonderful no line colouring. Very expressive face. Love your card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Have a Heart Challenge!
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...