Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Easter card


Hello!

It is my time to design for Crafty Sentiments Designs . In this week's challenge our theme is Easter. I hope you can find some time to participate. We would love to see your projects!

For the card I used Josh-Chicken Run. I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers but guess what? one of my markers for the skin tones was almost empty and the skin was awful. Instead of start again with a different combination of colors I kept coloring. When I finished, I colored on top with Faber Castell polychromes pencils. I am glad that I finished coloring it. I loved the result. I was going to do it only on the skin but I decided to add more shadows with pencils in some places. 

The background is made with distress inks. I added an easter egg with a stencil I made and texture paste. The sentiment is cut with the cricut machine. 

I hope you like the card. Enter the challenge for the opportunity of win three digital stamps from Crafty Sentiments Designs.



¡Hola!

Es my turno como diseñadora en Crafty Sentiments Designs. Esta semana nuestro tema es Easter (Pascua). Espero que encontréis un poco de tiempo para poder participar. ¡Nos encantaría ver vuestros proyectos!

Para la tarjeta he usado Josh-Chicken Run. Está coloreada con rotuladores Spectrum Noir, pero adivinad qué...uno de mis rotuladores se estaba quedando sin tinta y la piel me quedó desastrosa. En vez de empezar de nuevo decidí continuar coloreando. Cuando terminé intenté arreglar la piel con pinturas de Faber Castell. Al final he usado las pinturas con toda la imagen. Me encanta el resultado y ademas me disimula el desastre que me salió al principio (o al menos espero que se disimule). 

El fondo está hecho con tintas de efecto avejentado y he añadido un huevo de pascua con un esténcil que he hecho y pasta de textura. El sentimiento lo he cortado con la máquina Cricut. 

Espero que os haya gustado la tarjeta. Entrad en el reto para tener la oportunidad de llevaros tres sellos digitales de Crafty Sentiments Designs.


I am going to present this cards to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:
















13 comments:

  1. this card is as cute as can be
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling image, Patricia! Love your coloring, too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Your coloring is amazing, great idea with the pencils! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Fingers this time around :)
    Susan DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like this card? I LOVE this card! Your coloring skills are at a level I hope to achieve one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card! Great coloring. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card.
    Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    xx Valentina DT team xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card so cute thank you for joining in with the ArtByMiran challenge
    Jane DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous card Patricia! Your coloring is amazing!


    Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! Hope to see you again!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is super dooper cute! Loving the image, papers and layout. Thank you so much for playing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Anything Goes Challenge.

    Tamie Camp DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...