Friday, May 27, 2016

Another mermaid...


Hello!!!

I am here with an extra post this month. I say extra because I wasn't going to make any more cards but then this came up. 

This is the card I made for the Passionate Paper Creations and Crafty Sentiments Designs event that took place las 13th to 15th of May. 

The stamp I used for the card is Isobel-Fishy friends. Such a cute mermaid. I colored the skin with Copic markers but the rest is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. 

The paper is from a long long time ago, I don't remember the brand. I have a lot of different papers, so beautiful that I don't want to use them (weird, right???). Anyway, I thought it was perfect with the colors I used. I always (I don't know if it is a good idea or not) color the images first and then I think about the papers (I usually do CAS style with no patterned papers so...not much of a big deal doing this). 

The sentiment is a die cut from Lawn Fawn.

I hope you liked the card!!! 


Skin (Copic markers): E000, E00, R20, E11, E13.
Mouth: IG9, DR5. 
Blues: BT8, BT5, BT4, BT2.
Oranges: TN4, OR3, OR1, EB8. 


I am going to enter this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:







1 comment:

  1. You have brought this image to life! Love the details and dry embossing! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...