Friday, May 13, 2016

It was time...


Hello!!

I have decided to post from time to time cards or other projects that I do besides my DTs work. I have a ton of cards already made and images already colored ready to use. So I decided to share them little by little.

Here is one card I made a long time ago for a friend's birthday. The image is from Tiddly Inks and it is called Sweet Tooth- Cute as a Cupcake. I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers using the no lines technique, and I added some colored pencils where I thought they were needed.

The brown panel is made from kraft cardstock and I used a clear stamp from Inkadinkado to make the background. I stamped it with clear embossing ink and I used some white and yellow embossing powder. The image is in a rectangle made with a die cut from MFS.

I hope you liked the card. The person who received it loved it!!.


I am going to enter this card in the following challenges:

Anything goes at:










Card for a woman at Come and get it challenges

Just as Girls at Chocolate, coffe & cards. 

Feminine at Crafter’s cafe

Lets celebrate at Creative corner.

Let your Tiddly Flow at Tiddly inks



13 comments:

  1. Of course they loved it, it's wonderful! Gorgeous colouring too, as always. The challenge at Tiddly Inks right now is Anything Goes, you should link this up. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply wow.
    Thanks for joining us at Creative fingers challenge.Best wishes for the challenge.

    Rgds,
    Shamita -DT Creative Fingers
    (spiralcreativity.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. It's more than kinda cute. Beautiful job on coloring. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute image and CAS layout---Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous project and love the colours and whole concept of this creation. Thanks so much for sharing at our current challenge.
    Chocolate Coffee and Cards DT{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, fabulous no line colouring. Love your colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Preciosa tarjeta, el sello es muy chulo y está coloreado de manera perfecta como siempre. ¡Vamos que me encanta!, Gracias por participar en el reto de "Creative Moments", mucha suerte con los premios y esperemos volver a contar con tus trabajos en los próximos retos. Un abrazo Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what for a wonderful card you made and your no line colouring is stunning... I can feel, that you made it with your heart too :) THANKS so much for sharing your card by ABM... Hugs Ute (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow your coloring is so beautiful and I love how you have made her the center of attention, stunning card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks in the "Let your Tiddly Flow" challenge, best of luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...