Friday, May 6, 2016

Thank you card for the new release.


Hello!!!

I am back today again. This week it is being busy. Today I am showing you the card I made for the new release at Crafty Sentiments Designs. You can find all the new release in the Inspirational blog

I used the stamp called Isobel-Roses. It took me a long time to decide the colors but at the end I guess I did more or less the usual. It is colored entirely with Spectrum Noir markers. 

For the background I used an embossing folder from Darice and I cut the scallop oval with the Cricut. I added some enamel accents to the background of the image. I hardly ever use them because I forget that I have them. I was very pleased with the result and they dry pretty fast. 

I hope you liked the card and this new stamp. 




Skin: TN7, TN5, FS4, FS1.

Hair: EB7, EB4, EB3, EB2, EB1.

Roses: DR7, DR6, CR11, CR5.

Dress: BT7, IB3, IB2, LG2. 

Leaves: DG3, CG2, CG1.


I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:



25 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! Your colouring is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is amazing, I am in awe! I have been looking at all your lovely cards and see nothing but talent here! I look forward to getting to know you better. I am also your latest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Patricia, my heart melts at the beautiful coloring and shading, and at the sweetness of your card creation - SO BEAUTIFUL! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, i loooove your coloring
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, love the embossing and the color pops! Nicely done. Thanks for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.
    Leanne DT/LPCF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing your project and entering our Challenge at Creative Fingers Challenge Blog.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic colouring!! Such a precious card! Thank you for joining in at ATSM challenge!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and love your coloring.

    So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Thank you for joining in at Crafting From the Heart this week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, colored so cool! Thank you for joining us at ATSM blog.
    Olesya,DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, love your awesome colouring and the layout, fabulous piece of artwork.
    Thanks for sharing in Crafting with an attitude. Hope to see you again.
    Rebecca, DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a wonderful card. I love your colouring style. Her dress looks magic. The whole layout is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing colouring and I love the embossing pattern! This card is simply stunning!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Artbymiran. Good luck! Nick DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty card! I love the bright colors you used. The enamel dots behind her are a great touch!

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card thank you for sharing with us at Simply Papercraft - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...