Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Celebration card



Hello!!

I hope you are having a great week. Here I am with a new project as DT for Inspiration Destination.  This week our sponsors are Karleigh Sue and Polkadoodles. I am using one of Polkadoodles images called A gift.

I colored everything with Spectrum Noir markers except the skin. Still loving Copic markers and looking forward to get more. What a pity that they are so expensive!!!

For the sentiment I used two different brands of clear stamps, Paper Smooches and Fiskars. I did the black frame and dots by hand and I glue the image to a yellow cardstock. I was surprised I used a colored cardstock, I am too used to the white one.

I hope you liked the card and you can participate in our Anything goes challenge. 


Skin (Copic markers): R20, E15, E13, E11, E00.
Hair: EB8, EB5, GB10, EB2, PP3.
Dress and bows: GB7, CT4, LY3, LY2, TB8, TB4, TB2.
Wrapping paper: IG5, IG3, LY2.


I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:







9 comments:

  1. Wow Patricia your card is adorable. I love the way you colour.
    Lovely greetings Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card with great coloring!
    Hugs Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and beautiful card Patricia love the colour's you have used
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Your coloring is amazing!! The hair!!! OMG! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Fingers this time around!
    Susan - DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...