Friday, July 8, 2016

Christmas in July...



Hello!!!

In my attempt of showing you the rest of the cards that I have made or I am making here is one I made last year!!! I get so busy with the design teams that...

I am using Snowflake and Girl, a digital stamp from Art by Miran. I added some glitter in the snowflakes to make it shiny. The sentiment is a clear stay from Recollections. 

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers. These are the colors:


Skin: TN7, TN5, FS3, FS2.
Hair: EB3, TN2, TN1.
Greys: BGR3, BGR2, BGR1.
Reds: DR7, DR5, CR11, CR7.

Eyes: IB1, BGR1, BT2.

I hope you don't mind seeing cards from a year a go that are around still. I guess I really like making cards :).

Hugs,

Patricia.


I am going to enter this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:





Christmas in July at Come and get it challenges


4 comments:

  1. It's not just kinda cute. It's really cute. Beautiful coloring. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love how you coloring the Image
    really cute Image and love your layout
    sweet card
    many thanks for joining with us at ATSM this week
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a brilliant image and I love the way it has been layered.
    Thank you for sharing it over at Creative Moments,
    Hugz Tinz DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Love Christmas cards all year round and this one is so pretty with all the different snowflakes.
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Artbymiran. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...